Sunday, December 4, 2011

MY BEST FRIEND

I am going to speak about my best friend. Her name is Andrea. She is tall. She has got brown hair and green eyes. She loves skating, and likes football like me. I like listening to music (reggaeton, flamenco...) more or less we like the same music, we are very similar. She is a person who has clear ideas. She still is a child but sometimes she can be very mature.
My best friend and I
It all started 2 years ago, we started the high school, we were put in the same class, we were all day together in class, during the break and outside the school in the bus... but then, I had another best friend, Ona, and she had 2, Marta and Sara. She had a fight with Marta and ceased to be best friends, even the fight Sara never stopped being Marta’s best friend. Ona and I also had a fight and stopped being best friends. Andrea and I just told each other everything.
This summer we have been together almost every day, we had a great time... So I told her it was like my best friend, and from that moment I was going to be, but we had to keep the secret because otherwise Sarah would get angry with her... (seems silly, but it was important to her).
It was running the summer when her mother told her they were going to change classes. At that time called me and I didn’t know what to say... because I knew it would not be the same, we would stop talking... I was pretty bad at first, then the course started and it seemed that everything was going well until we only talked when we met and when we were... Now we talk a bit more, but everything has changed, and nothing is the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment